- Data redundancy: NRD 2.0 relies on multiple data sources, which allows us to provide better accuracy and stability, should any given source become temporarily unavailable.
- Varied domain activity tracking: Besides new domain registrations, NRD 2.0 covers expired, updated, and discovered domains.
- gTLD and ccTLD coverage: NRD 2.0 covers both generic top-level domains (gTLDs) such as .com, .org., .net, etc. and country-code top level domains (ccTLDs) such as .de, .fr, .co.uk, etc. Check supported gTLDs and ccTLDs here.
- Simple file structure and distribution: NRD 2.0 data is consolidated into daily files that englobes all TLDs.
- Streaming capabilities: NRD 2.0 data is available in streaming mode via
Domain Registration Streaming, which enables users to get domain data every 30 minutes on average.